• 2020 LSU AgCenter Dean Lee Research and Extension Center Virtual Field Day
View the presentations by visiting the LSU AgCenter’s Central Region YouTube page. They are broken into topics, such as corn earworms, Palmer amaranth control and estimating cotton yield potential.
• 2020 University of Tennessee Milan No-Till Field Day
The tour has gone virtual this year in light of COVID-19. View the presentations at https://milannotill.tennessee.edu/research-tours/
• 2020 North Carolina State University Virtual Blackland Farm Managers Tour
View the individual presentations from this tour at Beaufort County YouTube channel
• University of Arkansas Virtual Corn and Grain Sorghum Field Day
Presentations are posted at https://aaes.uark.edu/field-days/corn/.
• Clemson University Pee Dee REC Field Day
Among the presentations will be discussion about research being conducted to improve insecticide-resistant management plans in relation to corn earworm on Bt corn, and winter oil seed, canola and rapeseed production in South Carolina. Video presentations are posted at https://www.clemson.edu/cafls/research/fieldday/
• Sept. 10: Clemson University Edisto REC Field Day – VIRTUAL
Video presentations are posted at https://www.clemson.edu/cafls/research/fieldday/
• Sept. 21: Tri-State Cover Crops Virtual Training
This is hosted by the University of Florida, University of Georgia and Alabama Extension. It will be held from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. EDT (9 a.m.-1 p.m. CDT) – event details and registration
• Dec. 7-9: Mississippi State University Row Crop Short Course
Mark your calendars for this event.It’s received rave reviews and just continues to grow in attendance. More details as the event grows closer.
• Feb. 9-11: Louisiana Agricultural Consultants Association Annual Meeting
Randolph Riverfront Center, Alexandria, Louisiana. Check back later for more details.