• April 29: Texas A&M AgriLife Swisher County (Texas) Spring Ag Meeting
This is an in-person meeting. Cost is $10, which includes lunch – event details
• May 20: University of Kentucky’s Kentucky Agriculture Training School Crop Scout Clinic
UK Research and Education Center, Princeton, Kentucky. During the day of the training, participants must wear a face covering and practice social distancing – event details
• June 16: University of Tennessee Weed Tour
8:30-11:30 a.m. CDT, in person at the West Tennessee AgResearch and Education Center at Jackson. Participants will review weed management research for row crops. Contact the center at 731-425-4760 for more information.
In case you missed the virtual production meetings that were presented previously, here are links to the ones that were archived for future viewing:
• 2021 University of Arkansas Virtual Winter Corn and Gran Sorghum Production Meeting
This information was originally presented Jan. 12 – click here to view the presentations
• 2021 LSU AgCenter Advanced Corn Production Meeting
View the presentations by visiting the LSU AgCenter’s YouTube channel
• 2021 University of Arkansas Virtual Winter Marketing, New Technologies and Irrigation Production Meeting
View the presentation on the university’s YouTube page.