• Aug. 28-29: Soil Regen Forum, Summers Mill & Conference Center, Belton, Texas. Hosted by the Natural Resources Conservation Service and Texas A&M AgriLife. The Soil Regen Forum offers two days of expert-led presentations, demonstrations and discussions on maintaining healthy soils by using regenerative agricultural practices – event details
• Sept. 16: Texas A&M AgriLife Scout Training Series. Trainings will begin at 9 a.m. at the Halfway Experiment Station in Hale County, 823 W. U.S. Highway 70, Plainview, and conclude around noon. Spots will be limited to five per date, so RSVP promptly by phone to 806-291-5267 or email email@example.com – event details
• Jan. 23-24: Arkansas Seed Dealers Association Annual Winter Convention, Embassy Suites Hotel, Little Rock, Arkansas – event details
• Feb. 4-5: Mississippi Agricultural Consultants Association Annual Conference, Bost Extension Center, Mississippi State University, Starkville, Mississippi. Check back later for more information.
• Feb. 12-14: Louisiana Agricultural Technology & Management Conference, Paragon Casino Resort, Marksville, Louisiana. Check back later for more information.
• Feb. 27-29: Commodity Classic, San Antonio, Texas – event details
• Feb. 28-29: 68th Annual Mid-South Farm & Gin Show, Cook Convention Center, Memphis, Tennessee – event details