• Dec. 2-4: Mississippi State University Row Crop Short Course, Cotton Mill Conference Center, Starkville, Mississippi. This conference offers 2.5 days of solid timely information, plus nightly entertainment by Hard Luck Chuck – event details
• Dec. 4: North Carolina State University Crop Protection School, Johnston County Agricultural Center (2736 NC Highway 210, Smithfield, North Carolina). Topics will include hemp pest management, IR-4 moving to Raleigh, guava root knot nematode, latest news on glyphosate, insect resistance, and new Gramoxone training and handling requirements – event details
• Dec. 10-12: North Carolina Certified Crop Advisers Training, Johnston County Cooperative Extension, 2736 NC Highway 210, Smithfield, North Carolina – event details
• Jan. 23-24: Arkansas Seed Dealers Association Annual Winter Convention, Embassy Suites Hotel, Little Rock, Arkansas – event details
• Feb. 4-5: Mississippi Agricultural Consultants Association Annual Conference, Bost Extension Center, Mississippi State University, Starkville, Mississippi. Check back later for more information.
• Feb. 12-14: Louisiana Agricultural Technology & Management Conference, Paragon Casino Resort, Marksville, Louisiana. Check back later for more information.
• Feb. 27-29: Commodity Classic, San Antonio, Texas – event details
• Feb. 28-29: 68th Annual Mid-South Farm & Gin Show, Cook Convention Center, Memphis, Tennessee – event details